Visit time and shows at Ocean Park Hong Kong
Time of animal shows :
Amazing Bird Theater - Emperors of The Sky
Meet strange birds like Macaw parrots, eagle owls, and red-headed cranes.
Time: 11:00 am, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm
Aqua City Lagoon is the site of the park's most popular Night Show
Aqua City Lagoon - Symbio!
Experience the spectacular effects of fire, water, fireworks, music and animation. Watch two fierce dragons demonstrate the power of a symbiotic relationship.
Time: 6:30 pm
Ocean Theater - Ocean Wonders
Guests will discover the real treasures of the sea.
Time: 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm
Polar Adventure - Next to the Lodge, Recycle Brigade
With live music, magicians, and performers interacting with the audience, everyone will know how ocean fragments affect the ocean and why the water cycle is so important to the future of all of us.
Time: 11:15 am, 12:45 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:15 pm
Waterfront Plaza - Bamboo Jam!
Do not miss this great acrobatic show, where you'll find animal stories like giant pandas, snow leopards, tigers, red pandas and yellow monkeys.
Time: 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm
Whiskers Theater - Ocean Heroes
Dance with Ocean Park mascots and learn about ocean conservation.
Time: 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:30 pm
At the Ocean Theatre, four dolphins swim from a holding tank into the main display pool area
Sea Lion Fun Time Show
A movie reveals "one day in life" of sea lions
Time: 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:15 pm
The summit: Here you can tell the difference between seals and sea lions and their food. Time: 12:30 pm, 2:20 pm, 4:00 pm
Meet rare animals
Adventure in Australia: 1:15 pm, 4:00 pm
Touch interesting creatures like starfish and sea cucumber, and learn more about the relationship between people and the coastal environment.
Time: 10:30 am, 6:30 pm
Visit the home of the penguin, find out the differences between each species and find out how they exist in the Arctic.
Time: 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sichuan Treasures:
In this show, you will know the exciting lifestyle of giant panda and yellow monkey.
Time: 10:30 am
Schedule for animals
Red Panda (also known as Flamingo, small panda):
Red panda food is bamboo, fiber rich biscuits, fruits and vegetables.
Feeding time: 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm.
Yellow Monkey (Kim Sui): Feeding Time: 11:15 am
Penguins: Feeding time: 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
Ocean Park Hong Kong is a wonderful and unique theme park
Schedule to meet the mascot
Amazing Asian Animals: Meet and take pictures with Whiskers. Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Neptune's Restaurant: Time: 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Panda Cafe: Time: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Polar Adventure Entrance: Time: 1:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm, 2:10 pm - 2:40 pm, 3:20 pm - 3:50 pm, 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Note: Information may vary based on weather and other conditions.
Tips to go to Ocean Park Hong Kong
· Come when the park open the door: Hong Kong people often sleep late and wake up late, which is why Ocean Park open the door until 10 am. But 10am is still too early for most Hong Kong people, so you can avoid crowds if you go early this time.
· Use the closet at the entrance: As a tourist, you will carry a lot of things such as handbags, backpacks, cameras ... It will not be comfortable to enjoy the fun if you have to carry on, so please in the closet. Near the entrance just after you got through the ticket gate, there was a room on the right-hand side of the locker. You can rent a whole day cabinets for a very low price, remove unnecessary items and enjoy the endless fun here.
· Bring a thin raincoat: This tip is important if you want to dry out during your visit to Hong Kong Ocean Park. Some trips to Ocean Park have splashed around you, especially on the Raging River. Bring a thin raincoat in your pocket, otherwise your item will be wet and annoying all day.
· Dress and comfortable sandals: Especially in summer, the weather in Hong Kong is very hot, and you will stay here all day.
· Bring water: because water sold at the park is quite expensive, you should save this.
· Bring a hat or umbrella, and apply sunscreen.