The ultimate guide to shopping in Hong Kong
You can find up to 90% off fashion and beauty haven in the popular Tsim Sha Tsui shopping district with the Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard shopping mall. This place brings together nearly 50 fashion brands that are favored by women at affordable prices. In the basement, there are not only affordable clothes such as G2000, U2, Color 18, Esprit, but also luxury brands such as Episode, Jessica and Crocodile.
Tsim Sha Tsui is a wonderful place for shoppers
Granville Cosmetics line with famous perfume and cosmetics stores such as Lung Shing Dispensary. Other attractive shopping places include Ladies' Market on Tung Choi Street, Jardine's Crescent or East Li Yuen Street, West Li Yuen Street, Temple Street Night Market ... which gives female visitors the opportunity to choose with clothing, handbags, backpacks, jewelry, affordable cosmetics.
If you want to hunt for discounted price, you can visit Hong Kong's major shopping malls, major commercial centers such as Harbor City, Landmark Square, Pacific Place and Galleria Square. These places are home to many famous designer labels such as Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Burberry ... Hong Kong also has the ancient Peddar Building, Kong famous world Shanghai Tang. A must-have destination for shopping in fashionable and fashionable clothing is the Island Beverly Center, WTC more, SOGO, Lee Gardens ... in Causeway Bay.
For technology enthusiasts, Hong Kong is a "holy place" for competitive electronic goods. Most people are lazy to buy computers at the Kowloon Peninsula, home to many computer centers, electronic components, and telephones. The new and old Electronic Furniture Market in Sham Shui Po Street or South Sai Yeung Choi Street will cater to your electronics shopping needs. The market operates from noon until midnight. Hong Kong Island also has several affordable computer supermarkets, notably the Wan Chai Computer Center.
Visit Causeway Bay where there are two major commercial areas: Sogo and Mitsukoshi
You can also purchase unique souvenirs at the famous Stanley Market with Chinese artifacts, silk and antiques. Tai Yuean attracts the world of inexpensive children's toys or finds your own favorite timepiece or a Rolex at the City Chain with over 20 outlets of business watches. If you have some knowledge about Chinese gems, you can also buy jade jewelry in Yau Ma Tei area to dispel the bad luck and protect yourself.
Hong Kong stores not only display goods, but also create a comfortable shopping environment, when combined with shopping and entertainment. Many shopping centers have restaurants, bookstores, cafes and movie theaters, and some even have ice skating rinks. Or, in some markets like Stanley, the Temple Street Night Market, guests can shop and enjoy local seafood and specialties. In addition to the summer, Hong Kong's discount events also take place during Christmas and the Lunar New Year, also attracting international visitors.
The Temple Street Night Market features clothing, souvenirs, jade and antiques.
Note before coming to Hong Kong:
1. Before arriving in Hong Kong, you should visit the Hong Kong Tourism Development Bureau website for the latest promotional offers.
2. Hong Kong is famous for Cantonese cuisine, do not miss the opportunity to eat Dim Sum when you come here.
3. When shopping in the street market, the price is inevitable. Start paying half the sales price, if you do not want to be overcharged
4. Winter and summer are two Sale seasons, to protect the benifit of tourists, the Hong Kong Tourism Bureau often vote, hang the signboard "good" for good shops. So if you do not have confidence in your ability to pay, just go to these stores to make sure.
5. Even when buying items in large stores, especially electronics, try paying the price. Cash payments may be slightly less than credit card payments.
6. Taxi in Hong Kong is for 4 people, and if you put your luggage in the trunk, you will also have to pay.
7. If you have less time to shop, choose only one area, because you can’t go to all shopping area in Hong Kong.
We hope that the trip will not only help you to have long-lasting appetites but also create sweet aftertaste in your life.